Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Been a while

I haven't written much lately, but I have so much to tell, I will start off though with our Christmas Vacation.


It was fantastic, the flights were long, having to change planes three times, but finally we were in Cape Town, I haven't been back since the beginning of 2001, so it was interesting to see how much everything has changed.



It was also the first time J and DW had been, so it was great to show off my hometown.



It was wonderful seeing all my friends again, it's amazing how sometimes you just get back together with people and it feels like you haven't left, we had a lot of fun, I just wish we had more than 16 days to appreciate it.


Next time *fingers crossed*



Christmas was wonderful, being with my family and J finally seeing that South Africa isn't as backwards as American television makes you believe.



The sad part was having to come back, especially because it was summer there and we were heading back to the cold, we'll hopefully get back soon.



Thanks to all that made it so wonderful!!!

No comments: