Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How to stop TV addiction



AFN is driving me loopy, between the rerun (in the same day), of Judge Alex and Judge Judy, it's about as much "fun" as you're going to have.

We do get Eli Stone, but they are in the end of Season 1, but Eli Stone is already halfway through Season 2...

sigh



I'm just so glad we have Apple TV, I don't think I would survive without Macintosh products.

Too bad I never got shares in Macintosh, not just to be extremely rich right now, but hopefully this would get me discounted prices *smirk*

Ok I'm being silly, but in all seriousness, Apple has been my savior!!

I'm just glad we have our internet sorted out, so Apple TV actually works.


We are still deciding if we should do something this weekend, it's always great to get off base (makes you feel like the world has lifted off your shoulders), but we still have stuff to unpack, and a lot to still hang up..... I think we're just procrastinating at this point, but I know I'll feel a lot better once all the boxes are gone....

So tired of damn boxes!!




2 comments:

Little Miss Muffet said...

Talking of boxes I am dreaming of big black boxes and do you know why???

LT said...

Well keep dreaming :) *smirk*