Monday, August 04, 2008

Scooby-Doo Where are you?


So my little one is 3 years old today!!

How time flies, it's just crazy.

I doubt he even knows what a "birthday" is, we had a little birthday party for him on Sunday, it just consisted of J, me and DW, but it was great, he was excited and loved the decorations etc, opened the presents frantically... it was cute.

We had a Scooby-Doo cake, it was great, DW freaked..

We decorated the condo with Scooby-Doo, which DW just loved, we still have balloons, the banner and the table cloth out, it just looks so cute, I can't bring myself to take it down just yet.

We're so glad he's a Scooby-Doo fan, he loves the old Scooby which is even better, he just had to get out the Scooby Tattoos out and he's sporting, proudly, 3 Scooby-Doo tattoos.

Today we're hoping to go eat out somewhere and maybe have a little something with a candle on it, for him to blow out... in public that is.


My mind is just all over the place today, I'm off to finish up some more work... I just hope to have it all done before J gets home.

No comments: