Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Consolidating The Stress Level


So our impeding move is coming up, even though it will only (technically) be in October, we still have so much to do. J only gets home sometime in late April - early May and then in June will leave for FL to go to a four month school, before we take that final flight to Spain.

Seems like a long way away right? But alas, it's not, because I am still lying in wait upon my interview, I just really hope they send it soon. As soon as that is done I can make all the preparation and then we can all go to FL and fly out to Spain together. I hate the prospect of him coming home and not even be here for two months before he has to leave, it's just crazy.

DW and my overseas screening is at least at an end, we're just waiting to get a call that all the paperwork has been signed off on and we can tick that off on our long list of things we need to do.

As for the home, well... I've been posting on craigslist a lot lately, I'm trying to consolidate our stuff and it's going pretty good, I've sold enough things to not have to stress too much about money. I just really want to pay off as much stuff as possible before we leave, so craigslist has really been a huge relief. The less we need to pack and ship, the faster it will go!!

I just want to throw my hands up in the air and wish that the interview and oath ceremony come VERY VERY soon, maybe before J even gets home!! That would definitely make things so much easier on everyone.

Well please keep your fingers and toes crossed for me, I need as much help as I can possibly get *smile*

No comments: