Friday, February 01, 2008

Like Riding A Bike?


I've always wondered about that saying..

But after having driven an automatic car for the last 4 years and not having driven a stick shift in 7..
WOW
I really did think I might have an issue and I was a little resistant to trying again..

But it took me a couple of seconds and I got it back!!
I'm rather happy about this, because J's car really drives great and the sound system isn't bad either. DW also loves the car.

I have to go mail off a package for J today, so I probably should hurry and finish it up, so I can take the car and go mail it.

Rather excited about it..

2 comments:

Little Miss Muffet said...

Holding thumbs for your oath ceremony to be soon. So proud of you for not forgetting to drive a stick!!!! U are great doing all the organizing by yourself XX

LT said...

Aww thanks little miss muffet.

XXXXXX

Love you!!!