Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Early Morning Laugh

Another morning which started really slow.... I just knew there would be no coffee and I'd have to wait till it was made, so I dragged myself out of bed and picked up the coffee pot to make some coffee... OOOOOOO there's some coffee in there... so I grab a cup and microwave it (yes it's old and I'm desperate don't judge)

So it doesn't taste GREAT but hey it's coffee so I won't knock it.

I know check emails and of course Facebook, because I have to see what everyone else is up to (my life is so boring!!)

As I look to see what everyone is doing, I notice a funwall post to a bunch of my friends, naturally curiosity gets the better of me and I click on the YouTube video posted.... It's the embedded video below...
The funny part was DW had come up behind me and was watching it with me... It was the funniest face I'd ever seen, he then just laughed and ran off!!

What a kid!


No comments: