Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Holidays!!


Unfortunately it won't be much of a Xmas this year, it'll be a
No Mess, No Fuss
Xmas, just the way I like it, but the "be careful what you wish for" saying is true.... It may be quiet this year, but now we have a little boy who is having a Xmas without his Dad.


J is really big on Xmas, the holidays (period) is a big deal for him.
I think it's because he just likes getting gifts!!!
No all jokes aside, he's really big on it and I know it's killing him to miss it.
We have a lot of presents for DW this year, which is great, because DW will freak!!
Of Course he was with me when we bought it, but hey he lives on the "out of sight, out of mind" philosophy!! So it ll works out.

So as for Mommy and Daddy, well... we just decided to get what we both want and then once he comes home next year, then we'll surprise each other.

SO what did I get?? Well I am so so so so so excited actually, I am getting anew camcorder. It's a really nice small one, it's really and expensive one, it's even waterproof!! I found it for half price online (yeah internet JUNKY!!), so of course I had to jump on it!!






I'm tracking it like a mad man.... It was suppose to be delivered tomorrow, but it's on the truck for delivery NOW!!!!!!! I can't wait to try it out..

I still don't know what J wants, will just have to wait and see, I know he'll end up wanting everything under he sun!!~

I just wish I could see his face when he opens his package though :*(





No comments: