Friday, October 12, 2007

RE: "Pinky, are you pondering what I’m pondering?”


So I've been tagged by Mrs M to answer these two questions below.
I actually thought this would be easy, but I really had to think about it...

Here are the questions and the answers I finally decided upon


1. Name the one person who up to this point, has had the biggest impact or made the biggest difference in your life . Tell us who, how and why.


My answer to this would have to be my husband, (ooooo soppy I know, but no seriously), not because he's my husband, but because he was the one that made me want a family, he made me see that trust isn't just for other people. We are hardly ever together and some might say...
"absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Those people have obviously never spent more than a week apart......
I've never thought I would really feel this bad, because someone has gone away. I have been traveling alone since I left high school (so many years ago) and I have obviously missed people, or thought back on things and felt bad that I'm not there anymore, or doing certain things with people, but I've never missed anyone so bad I was actually sad/depressed about it.
So he definitely fits the bill for question 1.

2.Name the most uplifting song you have ever heard. The one that to this day either inspires you, moves you spiritually or emotionally OR gets your proverbial motor running. Give us the name, the artist and why it has the impact is has.

As for this question, well.... I do have many songs, but right now the one song that completely makes me break down is "When you're Gone" by Avril Lavigne
Don't knock it till you listen to it... REALY listen to it!!


No comments: