Saturday, September 25, 2010

Glee - Season 2 : Ep. 1


The Long awaited Glee is back, the baby drama should be done now, the rumours stated that Kurt has a boyfriend.......... sounds like this Season is going to be FANTASTIC!!


Yes I like Glee, mainly because my child absolutely loves all the singing so let's hope episode 1 delivers.


They also have Jane Lynch... how can you not like anything she does??


Holy crap Batman, that American Football coach is a .............................. and Sylvester and Schuester are working together to take her down... this is getting SO GREAT.... amazing Pizza delivery.. have to love childish gags!!!!!!! How long is this going to last?


The little racist chat was very funny... kudos for Glee taking the step into real funny!! The adult humour always gets me going, so glad they incorporated it.


Lady Gaga always gets my munchkin up and dancing, so this already on top of my AWESOME list.

Oh no, I can see another lesson in this one..

"Be Nice To Others"
... ugh.... picking is so much more fun....


Glee Club is expanding people!!


No comments: