Tuesday, July 29, 2008

To My Man Billy


It's so funny how little things slip you by and then one day you are reminded about what you have been missing.

I have just been watching "Billy Connolly - Erect for 30 Years", I laughed and laughed and laughed.

I have been a big fan of Billy for almost 16 years, even though he's been around so much longer, that's just the first time I remember first seeing him.....

If you have not watched any of Billy's stand up, you have not lived, he's comedy is so sharp and intelligent, he doesn't seems to realize how funny he really is.

Now what's funnier than that?


Not many of American's really know who he is, they know him from "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events" or "Fido" (most don't even know he was Fido)... he is so much more than an actor, he is a comedic GENIUS!!

Do yourself a favor and pick up a Billy Connolly stand up show TODAY!!


No comments: