Saturday, February 16, 2008

Bring On The Wisdom


When you are young, you are made to believe that those adoring a head of shiny grey hair, are those filled with wisdom.
I never really took notice of this


Well as society as evolved, many cover up those grey's and pretend they don't exist, but I am not ashamed to say that I have been "gaining wisdom" since 2006 and I have come to the conclusion that I'll just let it streak on....
And why you might ask??
Well I just figure it'll be easier to go back to blonde once my head is covered
*SMIRK*
Yes unfortunately it has nothing to do with wisdom, or anything of that sort.

I'm just tired of societies hold on what you should look like!
Besides I think I am hot enough to pull of the grey locks!!

*DOUBLE SMIRK*


2 comments:

Little Miss Muffet said...

I don't think your parents feel the same perhaps they feel they are not hot enough for those grey locks!!!

LT said...

It's all in the hair!!!