Thursday, September 20, 2007

4 Years And Counting


Today is my 4 year anniversary, unfortunately we aren't going to be able to celebrate, because J has duty again, but WOW 4 years already.

I can't believe how time flies, last year this time J was on deployment and we had to wish each other over the phone, which isn't really the right way to do it, but hey beggars can't be choosers right?

If I had been told 4 and a half years ago,I'd be sitting here right now talking about my 4 year wedding anniversary, I probably would've laughed... Me married?? whahahaha not going to happen.
I guess you should never say never right?

Regardless of all the trials we have gone through and still are going through (Thanks NAVY *roll eyes*), I just can't imagine doing it with anyone else.

People always wonder who that special someone is and how will it be once the "newness" is gone. Well I can tell you, you will finally annoy each other to the deepest core of your soul, and sometimes you want to rip each others heads off, but the best part is laughing at the stupidity of it all later.
That laugh will also be the best laugh you will have.


I can safely say J is the only one that can make me so mad I shake with fury, but he is also the only one that can level me out and calm me down when I am being completely unreasonable or having a huge panic attack over something worthless. He can make me laugh like no one else and the smiles and laughter is what I miss the most when he is gone.

4 years and one month ago I looked at J and it hit me like a ton of bricks.
This guy is the ONE and I can't imagine not waking up next to him, looking at him, arguing with him or laughing with him for the rest of my life

So I took the step and proposed to him, right there in the parking lot of Borders (Bookstore), it's not very romantic, but it was the best decision I have ever made!!! One month later we were Mr and Mrs and I definitely wouldn't change any of it for the world.

I love you J, faults and all *smirk*

Happy 4th Anniversary!!

P.s) I know it's suppose to be fruits and flowers this time around, but not a big fan of either... *hint hint*

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW~!

Four years...that's amazing! Congratulations! That is like....soo friggin awesome!

LT said...

Thanks...

It's crazy really....

:)

Unknown said...

NO it's not...it's a great achievement!

St John's/Bethlehem said...

WOW LT!!! That's incredible!! CONGRATS!! Sorry I haven't been here in such a long time - busy busy...

LT said...

That's ok, welcome back :)