Thursday, August 09, 2007

I signed up for PPP!

So what is PPP, it's blog advertising.
Basically you are blogging about a site and getting paid for it.

It really is a good deal, because I make sure all the money actually goes straight into DW's savings account, so now I'm putting away good money, while I talk about things I like.
How much better can that get right?

So of course now you're wondering how I came across this, well I actually was doing research and found it on someone else's site. Crazy huh?

The basic idea is to go on and look for opportunities, which they provide on the actual site, but you need to get you "credit" up on the site to do the better paid stuff. once you pick the one you like, they'll tell you how long it has to be, but everything you write is your own opinion.
So you're not their little puppet!!

It really does sound like more work than it is, but it's rather fun, because I get to choose what I want to talk about, so it's not like I get given an opportunity to talk about something which I completely dislike and know nothing about.

It's definitely a great way to make some extra money.
I definitely recommend it to EVERYONE!!!!!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess that is a pretty good idea there, LT...however, I don't think I can do this type of thing at work. Maybe someday when IM not paying out the backside for internet costs at home!

LT said...

cable is great!!!!

you'll have internet 24/7 soon!!