Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Holidays!!

So the holidays are almost here... what to do, what to do...

J won't be here for Halloween again and neither for Xmas or new years!!!

I know he's going to want some electronic gear, so hopefully I can get some good coupons!!!

There's this Ipod clock that has the projection time from Sharper Image, but that's going to be more of a home present, but hey I found a Sharper Image Coupons stuff so I might just pick it up for myself HAHA, but in all seriousness, I know he wants either electronics or a book (both are usually very expensive), and I'm just glad to have any coupon anytime!!!

As for DW, there are a bunch of kids toys I might want to get him and KB Toys Coupons has some great coupons too.


Yeah I know I'm coupon crazy, but I prefer shopping online, no hassles with people, no wasting gas, and no lines!!!

If I could just get some groceries and fast food delivered I'd be in heaven!!


The best place I have found that has a great collection of coupons is Coupon Chief. I guess I'll just spend a couple of hours there trying to find an idea of what to get J once he leaves. I might as well send it to him now, damn mail is so slow to the ships!!


No comments: