Friday, July 20, 2007

Potter Mania


Ok so I'm anxiously awaiting my the new Harry Potter book, I checked online and delivery should be tomorrow, but I never believe it, so I called the toll free number to check on my order... Sure enough, it'll be delivered tomorrow!!!!

UPS should be knocking on my door tomorrow morning, with a crisp newly printed book!!!

Oh what will befall poor Dumbledore's Army?

oooo

I can't wait... I do now it's going to be a big fight in my house, J and I already decided he only reads the book at work, and he brings it home everyday, then I read it when we are home... *sigh* I can see it biting us in the ASS!

5 comments:

St John's/Bethlehem said...

And... What do you think of the book????

LT said...

On chapter 13.... very good so far!!!!!!

LT said...

oh did I mention I'm using the audio book, because I can't leave DW unattended, and have a lot of work to do!! So if I was reading it I would've been done already :(

Yuriko said...

Did you enjoy the book? I certainly did! :)

LT said...

yh,

not done yet :-) Almost there though, I still have to stick with the audio book so I can get my housework done oh, and deal with DW so he doesn't get into too much trouble lol