Monday, July 16, 2007

New Semester

So the new semester has finally started and now I no longer feel like I am forgetting something, and feeling stupid for running and checking the computer for comments and questions that aren't there.

It seems like I have really great instructors again this time round. I just wonder how hard a photography class will be to take online....???

.................CLICK............


I'm just glad I have a couple of people I know in my class from last semester, so let's hope the groups work will go smoothly once again.

SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

who hooo!!

Good luck LT! It's gonna be great...distraction in the form of higher learning is so friggin awesome.
*MrsM realises she sounds incredibly nerdy*

LT said...

Aren't we all....
A passion for something always makes you nerdy!!!