Monday, July 02, 2007

Intelligence???

I'm finally getting closer to the end of term, even though I am overjoyed that one class is over. I am however glad that the other has an extended part, there's so much to learn it's just makes me bubble with excitement. (yeah I'm a huge dork right? *smile*)

I can't believe how much I am enjoying studying and having debates, just having intelligent conversations.

Now my title comes in............Everyone has those times, where you are in a group of people and you just wonder how they can possibly be enjoying their trivial conversation.

Now I'm not suggesting a theological discussion about: life, technology, the ozone layer, or what goes on in Republicans heads.
But to have an hour conversation about
the best nail varnish, why the sun doesn't shine on the best side of the pool
Are you SERIOUS!!!!

Maybe I am seen as a snob, but I just don't understand how people can go their whole lives completely oblivious to their surroundings. Can't you talk about something that could spark a discussion, rather than receive an answer and then a "year" pause (that's how it feels on my side anyhow)

Come one people watch a little discover channel or the history channel, broaden your minds.
PLEASE!!



No comments: