Monday, June 25, 2007

Another day

So another birthday has passed.

I look over the present I got from C, and so much thought and time went into it, I can't believe how great of a present it really is, it's was so sweet of her to give me anything really.

I have come to the realization, that their are three kinds of people,

1. those who have get things done ahead of time, they really take their time and put a lot of effort into things.

2. Those who wait till the last second and scramble their brains to get whatever done, in the fastest and easiest way possible.

3. Those who expect to be reminded and then given a list of options to do, and in this manner get things done to someone else's specifications.


Everyone can contest to having done the first two once or more in their lifetime, it's number 3 that really irks me!

I must expect way too much from the human race? Is it really that hard for the human being to use the creativity (each have their own limits) bestowed upon them and do things for loved ones without having to have a consult.

No comments: