Friday, September 24, 2010

The Gates - Season 1 : Ep. 11 - 13



Back again, this time I have a backlog, I'm not getting very invested in this show, not sure if it's because it's just TOO MUCH or TOO LITTLE TOO LATE.

The last episodes people told secrets, some rejected the secrets... all in all they weren't received well.


Episode 11 is more Emily drama, Nick confronting his ghosts and just plain all round melodrama!

Not sure how the ending left me.................... can't really find the right word..... but I'm not so gripped and dying to see episode 12.


Episode 12 Sarah is dealing with her revelation from episode 11... more melodrama.


You know I didn't realize till now (or I did, but forgot), but Vanessa Buckley is Alex Hunter from White Collar!! Love the cross over.


This Devon character is so annoying and Sarah is getting whiney... Doesn't look good for the rest of the episodes.



A 'turning' episode looks good, I hope they carry it off well, but I can see Devon causing hassles, just how much and how bad (or corny), is still remains to be seen.

Episode 13 has huge proverbial poop hitting the fan, seems like they took all they could and threw it into this one.

Even an extra "I love you" revelation, like we didn't see it coming!!

But oh what a "FRIGHTFUL" ending

No comments: