Friday, July 27, 2007

Procrastination


Procrastination is definitely a good title, I am at this moment suppose to be doing essays due tomorrow!!

But alas I just can't seem to get into it, due to not having posted in such a long time. I have missed many blog posts and have finally read and commented and now I should be head first into my work......

As you can see though I am as yet still in my blogging phase.

This semester the first homework is a little too easy ad I find myself just putting it off, all well knowing I could do it in 10 min and be done..... my mind keeps drifting to the coffee pot though, wanting some more......

Ok... I'm off for the day, and hopefully I'll finish up my neglected work.


*who am I kidding!! will probably post more soon...*

2 comments:

Jimi? said...

I can't believe that you didn't mention that your Awesome husband forced you to do those, so now you're done.

Love you

LT said...

mmmmm

Yeah ok, actually I had most of it done, and would've done it anyway!!! :-p