Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sectional blunder

I finally get a great leather sectional, with a separate recliner. Naturally this costs an arm and a leg, but it's completely worth it right?? With DW jumping around, eating, drinking and occasionally messing on stuff, it's a great investment.

Delivery day comes and lo and behold, the sleeper section is BROKEN!! So now it has to be re-ordered (which they are saying will take a couple of weeks). I get a call last week saying they will deliver the new sleeper side on Wednesday, so I'm extremely psyched that it didn't take long at all.

Today I get the call they are on their way, so I rush around clearing things out of the way so they can get it in, and finally the set will be great and no problems anymore.... yeah right!!
So they bring the sleeper in, I check to see nothing is broken, everything looks great....
But aarrgghh I find a tear, so now it has to be re-ordered AGAIN!! *Sigh* Maybe it's a sign right?

So that out of the way, I MSG J to give me a call so I can fill him in on the couch situation. He then calls and tells me from now on he'll have to work every sat, as well as working late in the week!!!
He'll be leaving in October for 7 months, I'm not even sure how I'm going to handle that, and now I'm hardly even spending anytime with him, not to mention DW.

No comments: